It started happening a few weeks ago, ramped up from the clean diet my body is now fueled by of course, but also something else, some huge tide of YES that's been unleashed in my living.
I was talking to my hilarious coworker yesterday, mentioned that I had all sorts of projects and things going on. And she said: "Like what?" And I told her:
- teaching a shamanic journeying class every Sunday evening in my newly created Healing Space AKA my ex-living room
- doing soul retrieval shamanic healing sessions on Saturday monrings/afternoons in the healing space, as well as phone session with long distance clients
- planning a Soul Sanctuary, Urban Tribe here in Wilmington with Eryn, which will be a sister tribe/church to the Denver Red Door mentioned a few posts ago
- getting up at 5 a.m. every morning to work on the novel
- working 40 hours a week in Hiveworld
- doing a huge revamp of this here blog, including design, content, scheduling, and purpose, linking it to the Integral Shamanics website, deepening the whole transparency thing, removing the separators in my net presence as I've been doing in my head and heart, and in my living.
- plus I've been doing lots of social with Eryn, including a "fieldtrip" last Sunday night to a local nightclub where many vodka cocktails were imbibed and I laughed so hard I woke up wheezy the next morning
- and of course eating no processed anything which means that I prepare food for every single meal that I eat
And there are two amazing things about it all. One: I'm never tired. And Two: I'm not trying to do any of this. It's like energy gets created inside me, pressure builds, ideas start flowing like superhuman carbonation, action follows, and repeat, and repeat. There are times when the energy is so intense, all I can do is sit down and write and write and write. Or hang with Eryn and talk and talk and talk.
It never feels like anxiety or mental nuerosis, although there is often a sensation of a kind of speed wobble, in which case, if it's still there after the writing and the talking, I make myself lay down on the floor and stretch, shuck my duds and dance, or snuggle a kitty and absorb the healing vibrations of prrrrrrrrrp.
The writing and the talking is bringing forth all this Yes that is giving birth inside of me, like the dots are being connected, stars are being linked to create constellations inside me about what I'm supposed to do, and where, and who with. My living, where I've been, what I've survived, what I've learned, is making such ridiculous sense that I'm awestruck. Because there is no way I did this. Something else has always been at it, honing me like a sword out of a hunk of metal, always knowing I was headed for Katana, even as I spent all those years believing myself to be slag.
And the weird thing is that I still have all sorts of down time. I watch my little TV shows off side*reel.com at night, plus am plowing thru the newly released "Glee" DVDs, though I'm almost always in bed by 8 or 8:30pm. I snuggle kitties, exchange emails with folks, go out for meals with my sister, clean my house like it hasn't been cleaned since I moved in, and just generally have a dang good time.
Life is so dang good. Even when all this quiets, or hits a wall and oozes down onto the floor, or goes off like a comet as I go boom, or just simply stops: I am totally, utterly cool with it.
Bring it on, Life! Because you know how to party like nobody's bidness :)
Life is the one you've been waiting for . . . no sh*t :)